According to Hank Paulson, former Treasury Secretary, who helped save the big banks, there is a big difference between 2007 and now.
Select your favorite caption for this photo.
1. What inequality gap? It has only grown by THIS MUCH! Ha. Ha. Ha.
2. The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates at .025 for THIS LONG and credit card companies are still charging 24%. Hee. Hee. Hee.
3. Thanks to my HUGE circle of friends, Goldman has 4 of the 5 regional Fed presidents voting in 2017. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
4. The big banks have only gotten THIS MUCH BIGGER. Ya ha ha.
5. My dachshund has grown and is this LONG now. Ho. Ho. Ho.
Ok. Maybe this isn’t so funny.