Ever feel like the entire world is against you?
This is what this warrior might say.
1. Should have bought that shield when I had the chance.
2. I love the outdoors.
3. Crap. Is there an off switch?
4. Does the “Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur” have days like this?
To get new posts, click on the Follow button. You will NOT get spam email.
Ever feel like the only survivor after a rainstorm?
This is what this little guy might say.
1. Where is everybody?
2. I love the crisp, clean air.
3. Crap. I should have turned off my sprinklers.
4. I better go inside before my legs get wet and crumple up.
If you are feeling lonely, please call someone, anyone.
The National Lifeline number is (800) 273-8255.