1. Find CHOPSTICKS that work. For food, not flies.
2. Start an internet casting site dedicated to COMEDY films, tv shows and radio programs. Call it COMEDYCATION. Get it? A commingling of the words comedy, communication, and medication. Because humor is the best medicine.
3. Learn how to JUGGLE.
4. Pass some kind of US CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to a.) limit and expose campaign financing, b.) limit human rights to humans not corporations, or c.) both.
5. Invent GUM that won’t stick to desks.
6. Start the AMERICAN MAJORITY PARTY that votes based on the results of at least 2 national polls.
The IMDb database for movies and television shows has 840 shows just for zombies and 6779 shows involving death.
“HELP! I can’t watch all those shows by myself!”
Could anyone but Leonard Maltin possibly watch all of them?
Even angels appear in only 357 shows and a fairy in only 140. I am paraphrasing but Woody Allen said the only constant was death and taxes. Despite that taxes are only found in 151 shows.
Looks like nobody got over the excitement, fear, and anxiousness of mysterious creatures under our beds and in our closets when we were kids. Mercer Mayer and his children’s books involving the little Monsters made Monsters seem fun.
Now we can’t get enough of them.
My all time favorite show is Zombieland with Woody Harrelson. That is the one with a zillion Twinkies.
The thought of Zombies after every Twinkie purchase is probably what killed Hostess.
May every Twinkie and Zombie die or live in peace.