To get reminders of new posts, press Follow or About->Follow . You will not get spam.
What the above house is doing to minimize the affect of Climate Change and what you can do.
- Plant a tree on the west side of the house in front of windows. Make sure that the tree is not bigger than the house and loses its leaves in the winter.
- Install awnings over windows that block sun in the summer and allow sun in during the winter.
- Install weatherstripping around doors and windows to stop leaks of weather into the house during summer and winter.
For notification of future posts, click Follow below. You will not be spam’d.
Peace. Tranquility. Crisp cold air.
This is what this young girl might be thinking.
1. Thanks for the snow.
2. This will produce a lot of water which we need.
3. Thanks for the incredible view.
4. How did this bench get way up here?
If you are feeling #lonely, please call someone, anyone.
The National Lifeline number is (800) 273-8255.