What the above house is doing to minimize the affect of Climate Change and what you can do.
- Plant a tree on the west side of the house in front of windows. Make sure that the tree is not bigger than the house and loses its leaves in the winter.
- Install awnings over windows that block sun in the summer and allow sun in during the winter.
- Install weatherstripping around doors and windows to stop leaks of weather into the house during summer and winter.
For notification of future posts, click Follow below. You will not be spam’d.
Ever feel lonely like the tree below?
This is what the tree might say if it could talk.
1. Hello? Anybody there?
2. I really do not need to be tied down. I am not going any where.
3. Seriously? You put me here for what reason?
4. I would rather be in a warm shopping mall with noisy people.
If you are feeling lonely, please call someone, anyone.