What the above house is doing to minimize the affect of Climate Change and what you can do.
- Plant a tree on the west side of the house in front of windows. Make sure that the tree is not bigger than the house and loses its leaves in the winter.
- Install awnings over windows that block sun in the summer and allow sun in during the winter.
- Install weatherstripping around doors and windows to stop leaks of weather into the house during summer and winter.
For notification of future posts, click Follow below. You will not be spam’d.
When you just gotta move on but doors are always closing.
Select your favorite caption for this photo.
1. I am blue by you.
2. I can see the world passing me by.
3. I should have taken Lyft.
4. Crap, I left my wallet in my other blue pants.
To get new posts, click on the Follow button. You will NOT get spam email.
A recent dachshund race in San Diego illustrates why dogs should not have windows.
As the red arrow points out, the race has started but one dog is busy looking out its back window. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/life-video/video-dachshunds-race-for-top-dog-title/article13597261/
Here is another example.
Yep those are dogs slobbering out an RV window.
In conclusion, these photos illustrate why dogs should NOT have windows.
Regarding which wiener is the winner, it unfortunately is not the dog above the red arrow.